Bargain X-Rite i1Display Pro < £140 @ Amazon

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Stu C, Jul 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. jfinnie

jfinnie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,917
    Unlikely to happen anytime soon, sorry - I'm seldom round that way. I've not sent it in for cal since I've had it either...!

Before I got the heads up on it I had spoken to @Canary_Jules who was up for profiling only when in the area for what I thought was sensible money given the cost of the meters. He has a more recent 1501 (I recall). You probably stand more chance of him being near you any time soon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  2. youngsyp

youngsyp

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,583
    No worries and yes, I appreciate you're probably not over my way very often (if at all). One can hope though. :D

Jules is who I've been in touch with, off and on for what must be two years now and I've just missed him again, much to my annoyance (100% my fault). I've made a new pact with myself to check in on here everyday, so I don't miss him again.
    And yes, I think what's he's offering, and for the rate he's offering it at, is exceptional. As a reference, I Contacted Steve at Light Illusion to rent a 1501 from him and that was £2k a day, plus £10k deposit. Understandable but, way more than I'm willing to spend for a hobby.

I guess it's a fairly unique service and so it's understandable the constraints Jule's, has to put around it. It's a business after all. Maybe I need to drum up some more calibration business for him in my area, to get him around more often. :D

Paul

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019