X Men Trilogy

Yes I'm definitely interested in how the packaging has turned out too - is it three separate "regular" BD cases inside a big box or have they put them all in one big box/digipack ala 28 Days/Weeks Later or Alien Quadrilogy (DVD).

I know the review copies are ABC, but has anyone confirmed that the actual retail release (UK version) is region free?

Sounds the same as the Planet Of The Apes boxset packaging Fox put out last year.

What rubbish! :( I hate the way companies put out boxsets in such inferior packaging. Gonna wait for the separate releases to go on for 3-for-2 in that case.

Hi all six disc in one case,they are reigon free, X Men german & spanish DTS 5.1, X men 2/3 German Spanish DTS & Hungarian DD 5.1,subs just English for the inpaired, just watched X Men 1 :thumbsup:

I'm expecting my set to be delivered tomorrow :thumbsup:

Not that bothered about the discs all being in the same case, just how thick is the case, is it like the UK Rambo box set with all discs in a fold out case?

Last edited:
Any one had there copy ship from The Hut. Kind of thought they would have sent it today since its out on Monday.

i like the packing, the case is like the blade runner set with a clear slipcover

Attachments

• DSC01235.jpg
    DSC01235.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 903
  • DSC01236.jpg
    DSC01236.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 803
Any one had there copy ship from The Hut. Kind of thought they would have sent it today since its out on Monday.

Mine is still sat at 'Processing' and states it wont be dispatched until Monday so looking at Wed/Thur for delivery.

not had mine dispatched yet:(

on the website it says dispatch est 20/04/2009:thumbsdow

i like the packing, the case is like the blade runner set with a clear slipcover

I dont, goodness know why Storm is so prominent she was rubish in the films and one of the reasons the 3rd outing was not as good as the first 2.
Although may have had a hissy fit if she not got second placing.:thumbsdow

not had mine dispatched yet:(

on the website it says dispatch est 20/04/2009:thumbsdow

I cant watch it till next weekend but I still hate waiting for things to ship. Right better go. Off to see Crank 2 at the pics.:clap:

What rubbish! :( I hate the way companies put out boxsets in such inferior packaging. Gonna wait for the separate releases to go on for 3-for-2 in that case.

You think its better to have 3 separate boxes than one big box with all 3 films. Very weird.

covers reminds me of the R3 version of xmen 3 dvd , looks good , cannot wait for my copy too come :thumbsup:

You think its better to have 3 separate boxes than one big box with all 3 films. Very weird.
I'm fine with it if they bother to present it in a nice way a la Alien Quadrilogy, but when they just cram all the discs into as small a box as possible, it just smacks of cheapness.

I prefer my DVDs and Blu-rays to take up as little space as possible, so I'm happy with the packaging. As long as the discs aren't in danger of getting damaged I don't see what the problem is.

I see the UK release has been posted as region free over at Blu Ray Region Code Blu-Ray Region Code Info.

I was wondering can anyone confirm this as the single releases were always locked to Region B!

I see the UK release has been posted as region free over at Blu Ray Region Code Blu-Ray Region Code Info.

I was wondering can anyone confirm this as the single releases were always locked to Region B!

Its been confirmed on here for a week or so as the review discs were regions A/B/C.

This seems to becoming the norm for Fox UK with back catalogue releases being region free.

I'm fine with it if they bother to present it in a nice way a la Alien Quadrilogy, but when they just cram all the discs into as small a box as possible, it just smacks of cheapness.
It does feel kinda cheap, but at the end of the day I'd rather have practical packaging that takes up as little space as possible. Anyway, the UK X-Men set is partly redeemed by the slipcase. It makes it look a little bit classier, no?

Anyone had any movement on there Hut order. Mine still says awating stock. For the extra £3 I could have just popped to the shops today and bought it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom