1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X-Men questions?

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Garrett, Apr 13, 2002.

1. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,489
    A few point from watching X-Men :cool: the other night (some I remembered for seeing it at the pictures).

Is Senator Kelly dead, even though it seemed as if he turned to water Magneto said "are you saw what you saw" can this mean he has turned in to some type of mutant with water powers?

I heard rumours that the Sentinels was to be in X-2 with Henry Gyrich behind it, but in the background there is a news flash that his body was found and a coroners report said it looked as though he had been mauled by a bear. ((Was this a cock up, just like they did in Batman, they had Harvey Dent as a black man(Billy Dee Williams), yet in the books and in Batman Forever he is white.)) or just dis-information put out by Gyrich cohorts?.

I saw Stan the Man Lee(hot dog vendor) at the pictures but missed him on the DVD where about in the film is he.

And if the makers of the film read this the X-Men jet is called The Blackbird, not the X-Jet.

Anybody any information if they are doing a X-Men SE dvd.

2. Lex

Lex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I read an interview with Bryan Singer, the director, somewhere recently (I think it was either Empire Online or Darkhorizons?) and he said that there is definitely a spec ed X-Men DVD coming - probably to be released just before X_Men 2!

3. mjn

mjn
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,477
    there was mention of this SE X-MEN, over 18 months ago, and we heard nothing since.

4. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,489
    I found Stan the Man Lee, he is on the beach as Senator Kelly walks out of the sea.