X-Men on Blu What Was The Update And ?

Garrett

Reaction score
I believe the X-Men was re realised although a bit back and believe the newer releases were better than the first release, any one know what the differences were and do the now Quadrilogy(is the only one release of the quadrilogy?) includes the new versions or the original?

No, the only one updated was X-Men III, the standalone disc was an early MPEG-2 job, on a BD-25. The remaster is AVC on a BD-50.
The previous 2 had never been released before. The Quadrilogy discs mirror the Trilogy release. Each X-Men movie gets 2 discs and Wolverine gets 1.

I believe the X-Men was re realised although a bit back and believe the newer releases were better than the first release, any one know what the differences were and do the now Quadrilogy(is the only one release of the quadrilogy?) includes the new versions or the original?

The 1st release of X-Men-3 was on an 25gb single layer disc,the new release is on 50gb dual layer, the Quadrilogy has the new release :)

So the Quadrilogy gets the new Wolverine?

Yes. Hence the 4 movies.

And £6 cheaper too

I got the Bluray Quadrilogy from the Ebay Zavvi outlet for £21 yet Zavvi website has it for £54

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom