X-Men: Gambit (DOA)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Channing Tatum confirmed to play Gambit, now reportedly in a stand-a-lone film that is in development.

His character will first be introduced in the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse.

Not sure how much of a box-office pull Tatum will have over say Hugh Jackman's Wolverine, i guess he will need to a bit special in X-Men: Apocalypse.

That's a proper WTF bit of casting right there...

I always thought Gambit was the most boring X-man with his lame powers and stupid accent.

Last edited:
Van Damme in his heyday could have played gambit if we were talking just physique and accent!

Josh Zetumer
(Robocop) to write the screenplay, based on a treatment penned by legendary Marvel Comics writer Chris Claremont for the film, which stars Channing Tatum in the titular role.

I always thought Gambit was the most boring X-man with his lame powers and stupid accent.
I don't mind his accent but I suppose it does appeal more to certain females and him being slightly a bad boy. He from New Orleans and Cajun but he seems to be thought a lot better than he really is by his fan. Gambit - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.
Gambit.jpg

At least my favourite beat him. Phoenix (Jean Grey) - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.
Phoenix.jpg

Rupert Wyatt (Rise of the Planet of the Apes) to direct

Channing Tatum has exited the role of Gambjt.

It's unclear if he will still be producing the film.

Channing Tatum has exited the role of Gambjt.

It's unclear if he will still be producing the film.
Not been confirmed, just strong rumours at the moment. I hope they can figure it out.

Perhaps he's seen the reception that the FF4 reboot (another FOX / Marvel) has received so far - OK, OK the film's not in the cinema's yet, prejudgement and all that, but ... coincidence?

Quick, get Jai Courtney on the phone! ;)

The only time I'm doing that is if I need my car cleaned, or we need to put up an extra set of wooden shelves at home.

That picture is hilarious

Lol deleted it. Reposting again

I was going to post earlier about how I liked Jai's character in Spartacus as Varro. And maybe he should bring that hair back for luck lol

image.jpg

Negotiations are now over and Channing Tatum has finally closed his deal and will play Gambit and co-produce the film

Rebecca Ferguson, Lea Seydoux and Abbey Lee will be testing for the female lead, Belladonna Boudreaux aka Bella.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom