1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X-Men Extended Branching

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Squirrel God, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I have the R2 Special Edition of this disk and one thing has always bugged me about it! If I select:

Special Features > Extended Branching Version

I can then select the On and Off options (as well as Special Features and Main Menu at the bottom), but I can't seem to select the green arrow that it says will take me to the scene listing so I can "view the unfinished scenes independently of the film". :(

Now am I missing something here? Is that green arrow selectable? Or is there something else I have to do to view these scenes separately?

Thanks in advance :)

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Squirrel,

It's a while since I looked at X-Men. I'll dig my copy out tonight and see if I can get an answer for you.

3. morrisb

morrisb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    After watching Spiderman I fancied a bit of Xmen action too!

It's a bit fiddly - probably best to press down to the options at the bottom and then move up to the arrow - it's not always obvious when the arrow has been selected!

4. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hooray! That worked! Thanks Morris :D

BTW, have you found the "Spiderman spoof" Easter Egg on this disk? In case you haven't ..... go to Special Features and then Theatrical Trailers and TV Spots. Move left so that the knight chess piece is highlighted (might be a rose if you have the R1) and then click Enter :D

(Thanks also jmp :))