X-Men: Dark Phoenix (Amazon UK Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Amazon.co.uk

Release date: 07/10/2019

x_dp-jpg.1173849

Attachments

• X_DP.jpg
    X_DP.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 912
  • X_DP (inside).jpg
    X_DP (inside).jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 60
  • X_DP (back).jpg
    X_DP (back).jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
£33 and an amazon exclusive! Are you having a laugh.
fudgeing brilliant, cheers disneyfox, pricks :eek::mad::thumbsdow

upload_2019-6-7_13-12-5.png

Aren't they charging upfront for preorders too now?

Not going for this. I have a feeling the X-Men franchise will be in line for a massive reboot now it is owned by Disney.

no. just the standard £1 holding charge on my credit card now following preorder.

Still reports of Amazons buggered up system taking full payments (not this one specifically) so it could happen for some.

Not going for this. I have a feeling the X-Men franchise will be in line for a massive reboot now it is owned by Disney.
honestly the film wasn't all that great, not bad, near as good as apocalypse probably, just not the big epic send off i was expecting. i fell asleep. but i often fall asleep, so it'll need a rewatch!
i'll need the steel for the set, so it's being bought regardless.

i do not see disney touching xmen for a veryvery long time, so if that's your thought process i'd forget it now. Pretty much guarantee you there won't be any more xmen under the fox banner, neither will there be in MCU P4 - so you're looking at 2023 minimum.

Still reports of Amazons buggered up system taking full payments (not this one specifically) so it could happen for some.
interesting. i've not actually heard of that happening, saying that really cant remember the last time i ordered from amazon.

It'll make a great fridge magnet I'm thinking...

And - over the weekend I will be one of the many that will see it. :D

no. just the standard £1 holding charge on my credit card now following preorder.
Apparently they are charging full whack after 5 days (randomly, for some people but not others).

Is anyone doing a 3D steelbook of the film?

EDIT

Looking round it does not look as though there be even a normal 3D(non steel) release:(.

Last edited:
I take it Amazon are still shipping steelbooks in Jiffy bags?

So due to starting my new job I've managed to miss this one as well, if/when it comes back up again can someone message me so I can pr-order it please?

Not as cool as the original holder art, but i quite like it. Inside is awesome, and atleast the backs not completely blank :rolleyes::rotfl:

Back up available to preorder

Thanks for the messages folks, got one locked in now! :thumbsup:

Purchase link: Amazon.co.uk

Release date: TBC

x_dp-jpg.1173849
I was looking though my Amazon orders and have this one pre order but it gone out of stock again apparent since yesterday if the two post are true.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I was looking though my Amazon orders and have this one pre order but it gone out of stock again apparent since yesterday if the two post are true.

Yeah gone back out of stock. I wonder if they had some cancellations or the allocation was a few copies extra

Last edited:
I like the new artwork but would have preferred something like this with Jean in the picture as well.
Dark Phoenix prefered.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom