1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X-Men 3

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Garrett, Dec 26, 2003.

1. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,006
    Shoka there is some news on that spoiler you was asking me about a bit back also a lot of X-Men 3 news here. Looks like it will be 2006 for the next film and even Spider-Man 3 could beat it out:( . Oh and X3 could be the last one :( :( .

2. eviljohn2

eviljohn2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +208
    Interesting to see, but it's all speculation about things anyone with an ounce of common sense could propbably guess. Unfortunately.

3. dsw182

dsw182

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    If made, X-Men3 will be the last made by Bryan Singer as he has said, I think, that he wants to make a trilogy. I guess that means other movies could be made without him. Also, from the end of X-Men2 (POSSIBLE SPOILER)
    it will follow the story of Jean Gray's resurrection, as in the Phoenix Saga.

But then again X-Men2 was supposed to be about the Sentinels.

4. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,006
    With regards to that Spoiler I think it is a natural progression and there was a hell of a lot going on in X-Men 2 to set it up and the last 2 minutes of the film seemed to spell it out, and there fore would be bad continuity to wait for X-Men 4 or beyond.

5. eviljohn2

eviljohn2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +208
    Have to agree. X3 will have as mentioned in the spoiler, it's the remainder of the story and how they write it in that puzzles me.

Shi-Ar empire or Hellfire club?

Plus, as was mentioned in a previous thread, should it be made, the character who played Yuriko has confirmed she'll be involved.

6. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,006
    I prefer the Hellfire Club which goes with the spoiler very well (also gives Wolverine a nice cameo which they seem to like) and brings in the right sort of characters to play against, the Shi-Ar would take the series firmly into sci-fi land (if not already), but as Magneto could be returning for the 3rd time I think he could be connected with the Hellfire Club very easy.
    Where the ending of the 3rd film would go beats me I just hope it is a happy one like the cartoon series rather than the very bleak issue of 137.