Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

X-Men 1.5 (R2) Easter Egg

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by richard_cosgrov, Jun 3, 2003.

1. richard_cosgrov

richard_cosgrov

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can someone please put me out of my misery?

I know there is a Spider-man gag reel easter egg on one of the X-Men 1.5 dvds, but I can't for the life of me find it and it's driving me up the wall. I know the same egg was on the original version DVDs (accessed through the Theatrical Trailers/TV spots menu option), but its location in 1.5 is a mystery.

Can someone tell me how to access this easter egg PLEASE before I overdose on Prozac or my head into mush from banging it against walls in frustration?

- Richard

Reply to: richard_cosgrove@hotmail.com

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,218
    Some one could PM me this as well please.
    At least i will have a reason for owning it!!!

3. Shoka

Shoka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +238
    Here how to get both of the easter egss on X men 1.5, this is for the R4, but im pretty sure the disc is identical so.....

From the disc's main menu go to the "Trailers And TV Spots" section. Once there, press the "left" arrow key on your remote control and you will highlight the rose in the upper left corner of the screen. Now press "enter" and you will get to see a hilarious practical joke scene in which the X-Men meet another superhero from the comic books!

The second hidden feature can be found in the "Art Gallery" on the disc. At the bottom of the screen you will see Wolverine's dog tags that can be selected using your remote control. Highlight them and press "enter" and you will get to see character designs for Beast and The Blob, both X-Men characters that did not make it into this film but may make their appearance in the sequel

4. richard_cosgrov

richard_cosgrov

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    That's how to access the Easter Egg on the original X-Men DVD, not the 2 disc X-Men 1.5 version.

There isn't a Trailers and TV Spots section on the 1.5 DVDs.

And as an aside, The Beast did make a blink-and-you-miss-it cameo appearance in X-Men 2.

5. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,659
    He was in his human form as Hank McCoy giving an interview on TV.