Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by MrFurious, Dec 23, 2002.
Is it worth getting,does anyone know whats on it to better the original release.
Was wondering the same thing myself, i think it just a load more extras dont think ill bother doesnt seem worth it. Just milking us once again.
See Garrett's thread from a while ago. Has details and links.
I read that it is going to be a 2 disc set with a DTS soundtrack.
Here are the specs:
- Enhanced Viewing Mode containing 6 deleted scenes and 17 behind-the scenes featurettes
- Commentary by Director Bryan Singer
- Introduction by Bryan Singer
- The Uncanny Suspects Casting Featurette
- X-Factor: The Look of the X-Men Costume Featurette
- The Special Effects of the X-Men Featurette
- Storyboard-to-Animatic-to-Film Comparison
- Reflection of the X-Men Featurette
- Exclusive Movie Premiere Footage From Ellis Island and around the world
- Multi-Angle Scene Studies
- Still Photo Gallery
- 3 Theatrical Trailers
- 14 TV Spots
- 12 Web Interstitials
- X-Men 2 Sneak Preview Teaser
- Picture - 2.35:1 anamorphic widescreen
- Sound - DTS/Dolby Digital 5.1
And click HERE for the revised boxart!
Separate names with a comma.