1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X-Box's

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by Line_Man, Dec 17, 2003.

1. Line_Man

Line_Man
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is it actually worth getting an x-box when I own a Ps2?
    Also what is a good online price to pay just for the xbox it self?

2. Kramer

Kramer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Entirely your decision to make but loads of deals right now including Halo, Midtown Madness, Live Trial etc. from £139.

:smoke:

3. Geezer

Geezer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    I have an Xbox and a Ps2 (+ a gamecube :D )

I would say its worth it, there are some great deals at the moment, like Kramer pointed out. With lots of great games too. Cant remember the last time i used my PS2.

4. rahulkohli

rahulkohli

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i got an premodded xbox today after having a ps2. only played halo and project gotham so far but from what i can see its really good. got used to th control pad in about 20 minutes. an x box is prob for people who like their gaming a bit hard corer. maybe thats a generalisation.
    i like both systems but decided to get the box becuase everyone i know who has one always says how good they are. dont get too many ps2 people going on about how good the ps2 is tho. altho pro evo 3 will ensure i continue to play the ps2 for years to come.

5. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    With both, you can at least be sure to get the best version of cross-platform games. Most of the time, this'll be the XBox version, due to performance (load times) and graphics, but occasionally the PS2 version beats out the XBox version. With both, you're covered.

6. holtehero

holtehero

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,741
    I have both a xbox and PS2 and the only things i seem to play on the PS2 are PES3 and a few games that are currently PS2 exclusives (the last being manhunt)

In the last few months, there have been some excellent games on the xbox and IMHO they usually look better, also the loading times seem to be faster as well.

For the price now, i would definitely say it is worth it