1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

x box rgb

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by gagde, Jun 26, 2004.

1. gagde

gagde

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    dont know if this is the right place so here go just got a cable set for x box optical rgb and so on now i have got my xbox in 5.1 sound but now when its set to rgb the pictures green but when i turn off rgb on my scart box its okay again how can i get rid of the green the set i brought is a joytech digital av cable everything else is great but the picture.

thanks garry ;)

2. andy572

andy572
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    First, the obvious route is to check the connections. Reseat the cables and you may find that all is well :)

Failing that, if you have something like the £10 switcher sold at Argos, press the 'recode' buttons half way (er, if they exist!), until they 'unclick'. With a little luck, you'll be green-free and can duly run around the room, screaming 'Yay', 'Woo', 'Weeeeee' and 'Woohoo!'. Go on, give it a go...

I've been caught out a couple of times with each of these issues, so here's hoping that they'll be the fix for you :smashin: