X-Box, Game cube and Playstation 2 Games For £24.99

Garrett

Reaction score
I saw an ad in the papers today, that games for the X-Box, Game cube and Playstation 2 are down to £24.99 for a week, this is even on just released games, at PC World.

Would be interesting alright if its true. Its probably gone by now anyway >_<

Nice one Andyk ^_^ I went to my local PC World not too long ago and the games were still at full price. Might have to go back and give it a look since I could do with some more games. Might buy Pikmin since I can't see it being that bad in 50Hz.

my mate posted this last night on the edge forum, he works there and says it is for all games from 8.00am today till after the bank holiday weekend, but...there are no more deliveries and once stock is gone they are all back to full price.

Shame they are not doing PC games cheaper.:(

Hmmm... Pikmin is very tempting but then I have a modded jap Gamecube >_< I'll probably snap it up anyway and wait for the Freeloader/Action Replay. I agree with Garrett also, it would have been nice if the PC titles were cheaper too... Still its better than nothing.

Pikmin is a truly great game and very satisfying to play but its damn short. I finished it in a couple of weeks of very moderate gameplay.

Yet more savings

There is apparently (I haven't tested it) a discount code YAW01 gets you 5% off everything in your basket.
Therefore games are £26.73 delivered.

Not bad

Every game I've tried to add to my basket so far says 'Out of Stock'.

Must have been very limited stock.

James, I don't mind too much about the game length since I'm working full time atm and I don't have enough to spend on games as I would like... I still have a few GameCube games to complete! - Rogue Squadron II, Eternal Darkness, Resident Evil, Wave Race and soon Mario Sunshine...

Might pop down into PC World in the morning to buy a PC tower and while I'm at it I'll have a gander at the remaining games on sale.

lol Too late mate, I have turned to the dark side :clown:

It was £30 and my dad was buying so thats done... Bought a Duron 1.3Ghz and 512MB DDR PC2100 as well as Pikmin and Ico for £24.99 each ^_^ Was thinking about Lost Kingdoms for the GC since at £24.99 its not that big a risk. Trouble is I have a PAL GC so it looks like I'll have to wait a fair bit >_<

BTW Overclockers is a top site, been reading it for some time now since they have some great stuff.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom