x-box american football?

barrykil

Prominent Member
Reaction score
hi
anybody played any american football games? are there any that are any good,that you could reccomend, it could be a xmas prezzie,i know ziltch when it comes to grid iron?
thanks

I prefer NFL Fever on te XBox as it has a more 'arcade' slant to it than the Madden series. If you want maximum realism go for Madden, but if you want to pick up and play without loads of backround knowledge I recommend Fever highly.

I've heard really good things about NFL2K3. That's gonna be my choice. But, it is a more realistic version that Fever, so it depends on what you're looking for.

somebody at work brought a video in of him playing madden. It looked very good and very realistic.

Got NFL 2K3 and Fever and played Madden and in my opinion the best is Sega NFL 2K3 by a long way.

I think it is one of the best games on the xbox, iv played it the most.

Everything about it is quality from the great presentation and commentary to the good graphics with fantastic animations, V lifelike.

Id advise getting NFl 2K3, though it is quite sim orientated and takes a while to get into.

i got an import copy and it was well worth it

i havnt seen it out in the shops over here so assume its not coming out here

a good place to buy import games from is

www.dvdboxoffice.com

thats where i got mine from, but my xbox is american so there might be a problem for you with region codes?

Yeah, I can't even find a UK release date, so it looks like I might have to get a mod chip, or settle for Madden. (bleh)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom