Wyrmwood: Apocalypse (UK Blu-ray, 101 Films, May 2022)

IGC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
01.jpg

Australian zombies? Never heard of this (or the first film AFAIK) unitl I seen the post for the competition below.

I like zombie films too and there's some good ideas in the 2014 film. Watched it today and enjoyed it for the most part but it got a bit stupid the last 20mins. The cast saves it. I'll definitely be watching the follow-up and buy the first film as it's dirt cheap.

02.jpg

it's fun but the first is better.

Well, I enjoyed the 2nd film not as good as Road of The Dead. I'll buy it when it's £10.00.

That limited 2 disc edition (both films) has disappeared off 101's site https://101-films-store.com/products/wyrmwood-road-of-the-dead-wyrmwood-apocalypse-blu-ray

Still listed at Amazon (with multiple complaints of a missing disc so maybe it's been withdrawn):

Amazon product ASIN B09W1MP3KB
I don't see any extras on Apocalypse I assume due to COVID which also must have caused a massive problem for the production.

UK's Road of The Dead:
Wyrmwood 2014.jpg

Rarewaves are doing that for £5.42 so it'll do me:

Looks like the extras are pretty much identical everywhere.

Last edited:
Australia DVD and Blu-ray has extras so not COVID to blame for the bare bones UK release:

wyrmwood2.jpg

sanity.png

Decided to get both films from Australia all 4 items worked out at £38.33 (no currency fee card).

101 Films from what I've read have excised the extras on both films so it's not a port of the StudioCanal release sadly (as pictured above).

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom