Question Wxc - 50 settings

knobstler

Standard Member
In the musiccast app it gives me the option to use a sound enhancer and a direct mode. When should I use those. And do I need to enable them so the dac will work or does the direct option disable the dac?

larkone

Try P29 of the manual where it explains these features and how to use them.

knobstler

Standard Member
Try P29 of the manual where it explains these features and how to use them.
Thanks there is no page 29 in my multilanguage manual. Another question is if I should have it in player mode or pre amp mode. Since I have it hooked up to a yamaha cx2 pre amp. But I recently heard that I would be good to have the dac turned down a bit to get a better sound from my pre amp. In pre amp mode that would be the only way to achieve that right?

larkone

Thanks there is no page 29 in my multilanguage manual. Another question is if I should have it in player mode or pre amp mode. Since I have it hooked up to a yamaha cx2 pre amp. But I recently heard that I would be good to have the dac turned down a bit to get a better sound from my pre amp. In pre amp mode that would be the only way to achieve that right?
Try this then
https://europe.yamaha.com/files/download/other_assets/5/805545/web_WXA-50_Advanced_om_UCABGLV_En.pdf

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom