Www.game.co.uk Sale

Mattk84

Banned
Im not a footie game fan but from what ive read Pro Evo is the game of choice in this genre but the fact that its already £20 in the sales says to me that maybe this version isnt that good.Would that be fair ?

Y

yorkshire_boy

It is good. Def better than FIFA in terms of being realistic and more of a sim. Doesn't feel massively different to Pro Evo 5, but it's great all the same - and online is too addictive!

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
Im not a footie game fan but from what ive read Pro Evo is the game of choice in this genre but the fact that its already £20 in the sales says to me that maybe this version isnt that good.Would that be fair ?

No, not fair comment.... The game is top quality, just like every PES before it!

You could also argue that they have dropped the price of the game because they have already shipped so many copies it allows them that luxury, to then gain further market share...

Taz69

Anyone know if this is instore aswell ??

Taz

Mattk84

Banned
You could also argue that they have dropped the price of the game because they have already shipped so many copies it allows them that luxury, to then gain further market share...

In my experience,if something is selling well,the last thing they will do is drop the price eg GoW & R6V. Price drops are incentives for purchase ie at full price its simply not selling that well.Before the price drop it wasnt a top 10 game.

Like I said I have no opinion of the game either way.

T

Tony Ferrino

This is instore too, I nearly picked up Pro Evo 6 today just because it's so cheap (even though I've got it on the PS2 already :suicide: ). I managed to resist though. For some weird reason I'm tempted to try FIFA this year as well, apparently it's better on Live. Any opinions?

Scen3

Awsome just ordered Pro Evo 6 and I also ordered Saints Row and dead rising for £25 each from play.com. Good deals in my opinion :thumbsup:
Now Just need to look for a 26'inch TV now to go along with my XBOX360 and possible PS3 in the near future, edging towards the Samsung 26'inch BDX, however the Tosh 26 T66 got me interested, but were more likely to get the 42 T66 for the living room. Anyone got any suggestinos for? please do advise as I might use the 26 inch for watching movies through my PC too..

femax

I also ordered Saints Row and dead rising for £25 each from play.com. Good deals in my opinion :thumbsup:
Now Just need to look for a 26'inch TV now to go along with my XBOX360 and possible PS3 in the near future, edging towards the Samsung 26'inch BDX, however the Tosh 26 T66 got me interested, but were more likely to get the 42 T66 for the living room. Anyone got any suggestinos for? please do advise as I might use the 26 inch for watching movies through my PC too..

this has nothing to do with the Game sale. ask somewhere else!

Scen3

I said I ordered pro evo 6 from game. As for the rest, I was offering people to give me some suggestions so I guess there was no harm done. If you dont like it, go suck a banana.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom