www.final-level.com

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by dUnKle, Apr 25, 2002.

1. dUnKle

dUnKle
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,424
    The best gaming site and its cracking forum seem to be having problems :(

I know Juz surfs these waves so just wandered what the problem was

2. alanrob

alanrob

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +234
    Didn't you read the notice about the server upgrade that's taking place tonight/tomorrow morning?

They say that it might take a while before they are up and running fully again, but everything should be back to normal by Monday.

I know it's hard being away from such a great site.

3. dUnKle

dUnKle
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,424
    Been away on training course for four days, so missed that

4. alanrob

alanrob

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +234
    Hope it was something worth while :D

5. alanrob

alanrob

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +234
    Just got on to the site there Duncan, no probs.
    It's Friday night that the upgrade is taking place.

6. dUnKle

dUnKle
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,424
    What about the forum ?

7. alanrob

alanrob

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +234
    Go onto that too. It is taking a while longer to load though.

8. dUnKle

dUnKle
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,424
    Mine gives a weird error message the type I have never seen before :(

9. alanrob

alanrob

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +234
    Strange. Just tried again and I'm getting on fine.

10. Lex

Lex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    It could be a Cookie problem. This happened to me on another site once (Jungle). When they came back online after upgrading I could not get back on using my pc, yet I could get on fine with my laptop.
    So I deleted all the Jungle cookies and then it worked fine. Might be worth a try.

11. dUnKle

dUnKle
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,424
    Ok, hows this for desperation ....

Tried accessing on another PC using a different ISP
    Deleted ALL my cookies and temp stuff
    and EVEN did a complete format and re-install on my laptop

and I still get THIS error message

Ikonboard CGI Error
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ikonboard has exited with the following error:

/your/path/tos/your/path/toy/your/path/ton/your/path/tot/your/path/toa/your/path/tox/your/path/to /your/path/toe/your/path/tor/your/path/tor/your/path/too/your/path/tor/your/path/to /your/path/toa/your/path/tot/your/path/to /your/path/toD/your/path/toa/your/path/tot/your/path/toa/your/path/to//your/path/toB/your/path/too/your/path/toa/your/path/tor/your/path/tod/your/path/toi/your/path/ton/your/path/tof/your/path/too/your/path/to./your/path/top/your/path/tom/your/path/to /your/path/tol/your/path/toi/your/path/ton/your/path/toe/your/path/to /your/path/to1/your/path/to1/your/path/to1/your/path/to,/your/path/to /your/path/ton/your/path/toe/your/path/toa/your/path/tor/your/path/to /your/path/to"/your/path/to'/your/path/toS/your/path/toK/your/path/toI/your/path/toP/your/path/to_/your/path/toW/your/path/toO/your/path/toR/your/path/toD/your/path/toS/your/path/to'/your/path/to /your/path/to /your/path/to /your/path/to /your/path/to /your/path/to /your/path/to /your/path/to /your/path/to /your/path/to /your/path/to /your/path/to /your/path/to=/your/path/to>/your/path/to /your/path/toq/your/path/to!/your/path/tow/your/path/toa/your/path/tos/your/path/to|/your/path/tob/your/path/tou/your/path/tot/your/path/to|/your/path/toa/your/path/ton/your/path/toy/your/path/to|/your/path/tol/your/path/toe/your/path/tot/your/path/tos/your/path/to|/your/path/tow/your/path/toe/your/path/to|/your/path/tol/your/path/toe/your/path/tot/your/path/to|/your/path/tol/your/path/toe/your/path/tof/your/path/tot/your/path/to|/your/path/toh/your/path/toe/your/path/tor/your/path/toe/your/path/to|/your/path/toi/your/path/to&/your/path/to#/your/path/to3/your/path/to9/your/path/to"/your/path/to /your/path/tos/your/path/toy/your/path/ton/your/path/tot/your/path/toa/your/path/tox/your/path/to /your/path/toe/your/path/tor/your/path/tor/your/path/too/your/path/tor/your/path/to /your/path/toa/your/path/tot/your/path/to /your/path/toD/your/path/toa/your/path/tot/your/path/toa/your/path/to//your/path/toB/your/path/too/your/path/toa/your/path/tor/your/path/tod/your/path/toi/your/path/ton/your/path/tof/your/path/too/your/path/to./your/path/top/your/path/tom/your/path/to /your/path/tol/your/path/toi/your/path/ton/your/path/toe/your/path/to /your/path/to1/your/path/to1/your/path/to1/your/path/to,/your/path/to /your/path/ton/your/path/toe/your/path/toa/your/path/tor/your/path/to /your/path/to"/your/path/ton/your/path/too/your/path/tot/your/path/to|/your/path/to"/your/path/to /your/path/tos/your/path/toy/your/path/ton/your/path/tot/your/path/toa/your/path/tox/your/path/to /your/path/toe/your/path/tor/your/path/tor/your/path/too/your/path/tor/your/path/to /your/path/toa/your/path/tot/your/path/to /your/path/toD/your/path/toa/your/path/tot/your/path/toa/your/path/to//your/path/toB/your/path/too/your/path/toa/your/path/tor/your/path/tod/your/path/toi/your/path/ton/your/path/tof/your/path/too/your/path/to./your/path/top/your/path/tom/your/path/to /your/path/tol/your/path/toi/your/path/ton/your/path/toe/your/path/to /your/path/to1/your/path/to2/your/path/to9/your/path/to,/your/path/to /your/path/ton/your/path/toe/your/path/toa/your/path/tor/your/path/to /your/path/to"/your/path/to}/your/path/to"/your/path/to /your/path/toC/your/path/too/your/path/tom/your/path/top/your/path/toi/your/path/tol/your/path/toa/your/path/tot/your/path/toi/your/path/too/your/path/ton/your/path/to /your/path/tof/your/path/toa/your/path/toi/your/path/tol/your/path/toe/your/path/tod/your/path/to /your/path/toi/your/path/ton/your/path/to /your/path/tor/your/path/toe/your/path/toq/your/path/tou/your/path/toi/your/path/tor/your/path/toe/your/path/to /your/path/toa/your/path/tot/your/path/to /your/path/toe/your/path/to:/your/path/to\/your/path/tow/your/path/tow/your/path/tow/your/path/to\/your/path/tof/your/path/toi/your/path/ton/your/path/toa/your/path/tol/your/path/tol/your/path/toe/your/path/tov/your/path/toe/your/path/tol/your/path/to\/your/path/tof/your/path/toi/your/path/ton/your/path/toa/your/path/tol/your/path/to-/your/path/tol/your/path/toe/your/path/tov/your/path/toe/your/path/tol/your/path/to./your/path/toc/your/path/too/your/path/tom/your/path/to\/your/path/tof/your/path/to9/your/path/tos/your/path/toz/your/path/toi/your/path/tog/your/path/toz/your/path/to5/your/path/toh/your/path/tob/your/path/tod/your/path/tok/your/path/to\/your/path/toc/your/path/tog/your/path/toi/your/path/to-/your/path/tob/your/path/toi/your/path/ton/your/path/to\/your/path/tof/your/path/too/your/path/tor/your/path/tou/your/path/tom/your/path/to\/your/path/toi/your/path/tok/your/path/too/your/path/ton/your/path/tob/your/path/too/your/path/toa/your/path/tor/your/path/tod/your/path/to./your/path/toc/your/path/tog/your/path/toi/your/path/to /your/path/tol/your/path/toi/your/path/ton/your/path/toe/your/path/to /your/path/to1/your/path/to1/your/path/to6/your/path/to./your/path/to /your/path/to

This error was reported at:

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information

12. dk_terror

dk_terror

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The site is being transfered to their new server, think Jocky switched it on yesterday by mistake as there was a post from Faye saying all of yesterdays posts would be lost.

Give it another try later.

Merrick.

13. dUnKle

dUnKle
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,424
    Thanks for that mate, just curious why alan could access the forums and I could not !