1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

www.dvdsontheweb.co.uk - reliable/good??

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by krish, Aug 4, 2005.

1. krish

krish
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12,636
    www.dvdsontheweb.co.uk:
    they sometimes appear to have the lowest prices when performing a search on R2 DVDs at www.find-dvd.co.uk

.....but what are they like?

do they....
    (A) take your money and ship the item(s) a month later (like www.selectdvds.com)?
    (B) take your money and ship the item(s) slightly later (like CD Wow)?
    (C) ship item(s) and take your money at the same time (like Amazon/play/sendit/choicesdirect)?
    ... or
    (D) ship item(s) and take your money slightly later (like www.dvdpopcorn.co.uk)?

I have emailed them on different occasions to ask whether certain items are indeed in stock, and they never actually answer the question, they just ask if I want to order.

2. Stuart Gray

Stuart Gray

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Just recently got Star Trek Generations Special Edition. First time I've dealt with them. It was out of stock but they had it with me in under a week and kept me fully informed via email.

3. Aretak

Aretak

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +63
    They don't take your money until the item is ready for dispatch (like Amazon). Used them once and they were good.