Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

www.Design by Bond.se

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by LicensedTaximan, Aug 31, 2005.

1. LicensedTaximan

LicensedTaximan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +647
    As stated the new Design by Bond website has a www in it, if you already have it on your favourites you'll have to change it or it won't pop up. :)

I Noticed on their site if you order three or more plaques p&p is free for the time being, but I also noticed that the price per unit is €64 which is around £45/£46. Now if I remember correctly on the previous site, I could be wrong though and if so apologies, they were cheaper even with p&p. That means if you want a Dolby, DTS, and THX plaque you're spending a lot of wonga.

Now i'm not here to argue about the quality of the companies products, they look excellent and are obviously made to a high standard, and I suppose if i'm being fair if one pays peanuts you get monkeys.......but it would be interesting to hear from anyone who has purchased their products earlier and what the prices were with the p&p.

You know three plaques for approx £135 hmmmm.

2. BrianC

BrianC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +101
    Heres what I paid October last year for a THX plaque:

Amount: 83.00 EUR
    Subject: Order Nr. XXXX
    Note:
    1pcs Graphite Plaque - 54 euro
    1pcs Shipping/Handling UK - 29 euro

Quality is indeed excellent, but the logos don't look as 3D in real life as they do on the website.