www.bestbuy.co.uk Blu-Ray opening offers

midlandscomics

Established Member
Few decent titles on there for their 'official' online opening (mainly for the pre-orders):

Best Buy Entertainment: Blu-ray

Avatar: Extended Collector's Edition - Blu-ray
£14.99

Alien Vs Predator/Alien Vs Predator: Requiem - Blu-ray
£12.99

Daywatch / Nightwatch - Blu-ray
£12.99

Transporter/Transporter 2 - Blu-ray
£12.99

The Hills Have Eyes/The Hills Have Eyes 2 - Blu-ray
£12.99

The French Connection/French Connection II - Blu-ray
£12.99

X-Men Quadrilogy - Blu-ray
£24.99

28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later - Blu-ray
£12.99

Predator/Predator 2 - Blu-ray
£12.99

Night At The Museum / Night At The Museum 2 - Escape Fr... - Blu-ray
£11.99

The Planet Of The Apes - 5 Movie Set - Blu-ray
£24.99

Rocky: The Undisputed Collection - Blu-ray
£26.99

James Bond Blu-ray Box Set - Blu-ray
£32.99

The Omen Trilogy - Blu-ray
£15.99

Ice Age Trilogy - Blu-ray
£27.97

Spaghetti Westerns Collection (3 Films) - Blu-ray
£24.99

Shrek: Forever After (Includes Blu-Ray and DVD Copy) - Blu-ray
£13.99

Doomsday Collection - Blu-ray
£15.99

Inception: Triple Play (Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - Blu-ray
£13.99

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - Blu-ray
£12.99

Karlin

Distinguished Member
Very nice, thanks for the list :)

Some good stuff in there with a small saving. I'd of liked to have seen the Alien boxset and I'd of bought it straight away @ £30.00 or so.

I guess I'll have to wait but you'd think BestBuy could of gotten a better deal from their wholesaler.

huzz

Established Member
Just found this voucher BESTBUY10 that gives 10% of Best Buy Entertainment, not bad prices with discount. They also give 10% cashback on Quidco/Top Cash but only on non-entertainment products.

HUBSTER

Prominent Member
Just found this voucher BESTBUY10 that gives 10% of Best Buy Entertainment, not bad prices with discount. They also give 10% cashback on Quidco/Top Cash but only on non-entertainment products.

:smashin: I've just ordered:
Inception: Triple Play (Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) £12.59
Avatar: Extended Collector's Edition £13.49
Shrek: Forever After (Includes Blu-Ray and DVD Copy) £12.59
The Expendables £13.47

Karlin

Distinguished Member
Thanks for thew code :)

Only thing I could find was The Exorcist @ £10.77. 23p cheaper than elsewhere :D

Only after a couple of UK things and they're seriously over-priced (ie instore HMV style) on that site. I know TheHut are doing this for them but there's a few subtle differences (like super high price) so hopefully we'll get something new.

Not sure about Quidco as there's not a link I can see as you have to go (or are refreshed) to BBE via BB's main site.

That's a darn good price for Inception but I'm going for the briefcase and BBE are expensive and I don't trust TheHut with stuff like this. I'd rather spend an extra £1 (still cheaper than BBE) and get Amazon's tiptop service and packaging. And with a limited edition like this -actually get the item.

Beetlejuice

Distinguished Member
When looking at the pre-order "grand opening" offers, it has this little statement:

Pre-order now and we will honour our launch price - crediting your account with any difference after despatch

Is this your bank account, or will they give you money in to a Best Buy account to use off your next order i.e. similar to how you can store vouchers etc on ShopTo.

Was going to pre-order Twilight, but decided against it now.

Karlin

Distinguished Member
Smoke and mirrors from a company who have not a single penny apart from what they've squeezed out the banks and CPW shareholders.

Caveat emptor.

Krank

Distinguished Member
When looking at the pre-order "grand opening" offers, it has this little statement:

Is this your bank account, or will they give you money in to a Best Buy account to use off your next order i.e. similar to how you can store vouchers etc on ShopTo.

Was going to pre-order Twilight, but decided against it now.

I don't like the sound of that. I was going to get Avatar for my bro's birthday but won't bother now.

Beetlejuice

Distinguished Member
I don't like the sound of that. I was going to get Avatar for my bro's birthday but won't bother now.

You *should* be okay with Avatar as it's not a pre-order. However, I personally wouldn't risk it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom