WWE's JOHN CENA is The Marine

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by GalacticaActual, Aug 17, 2006.

1. GalacticaActual

GalacticaActual

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +334
  2. lovemunkey187

lovemunkey187

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    When he's cammed up d'ya think he waves his hand in front of his face and says"You can't see me!"?

Could be good but then again it's rated as aPG-13 so it'll be a twelve when it comes here and about as many people are going to be injured as in an episode of the A-team.

3. paulmcp2403

paulmcp2403

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +148
    its only the trailer thats rated pg - not the movie...

looks nonsense :hiya:

4. Knyght_byte

Knyght_byte

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +600

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm sorry but that creased me up...not good while at work but i dont care....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I for one am not sure whether i want to risk looking at this film....i dont actually like Cena in the ring, he annoys me, one trick pony style of winning, cash cow for the title.....i like Edge holding it, he at least has some charisma.....

Yes i know they are only acting...but for some reason i dont think cena is doing all that much acting...lol

5. danny2k5

danny2k5

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    looks like an unofficial sequel to Commando :)

6. lovemunkey187

lovemunkey187

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29

Thanks.
    Going O/T here but, gotta disagree with you K_B. Okay so he's no Stone Cold or Rock charisma wise, but I think that he has got alot of ability, certainly more than Hogan, Kane, Kevin Nash and IMNSHO he and Eugene are the most talented and adaptable performers that the WWE have had since Benoit, Malenko, Snow and Regal. Also think that Burchill has been criminally under/misused like they do with so many others.

He must've been doing something right as he is effectively a chav, but has still managed to get over. With what is predominately an audience made of working class rednecks and hillbillies(or should that be Apalachian Americans).

The only time I thought that I'd hear of Edge and charisma in the same sentence was if "has no" was inserted between them.

7. lovemunkey187

lovemunkey187

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29

Hope you're right.

8. captaineyecatch

captaineyecatch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21

Sadly wrong the movie has been rated PG 13 for intense sequences of violent action, sensuality and language.
    So another crappy action movie where no one dies on camera :boring:

9. Knyght_byte

Knyght_byte

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +600

but with edge you love to hate him!...lol

with cena you just hate him (unless you love eminem so much you need something to replace him when he isnt around...heh)

deffo agree on Burchill, he could have been made in to a decent superstar, but i guess they dont really want an English superstar anymore....its bad enough letting a canadian in, altho he is a villain so its not so bad...lol.....

the recent use of Regal i think is a bit overblown.....the guys a brilliant wrestler, and his matches with finlay show it, except because they are not constantly doing power moves the audience in america dont enjoy it...lol....but the sideshow part of his recent script is just america as usual taking the mickey out of the english......which annoys me given how much they rely on our support when it comes to getting other countries to agree with their actions on the worldstage of real life...

i'm going to be happy enough when Kanes movie See no Evil comes out on DVD...at least thats going to have something an adult can sit back and enjoy.....The Marine just looks like a rehash of an Arnie film as someone suggested, but not a decent Arnie film, more like a watered down version fit for potentially corruptable 13 year old american kids.....yawn...