WWE Legends Of Wrestlemania - Play And Help Thread

So mad with this game now and it's ridiculous controls. Only need to win 3 more fights for the Plat.

Relive Mode - Stone Cold Vs Shawn Michaels. How the hell do you do the Well Documented move? It says:

Attack HBK in the back 3 times with one of these moves:
Grapple when HBK is groggy against the turnbuckle (x).
Grapple HBK from behind (x).

Can't even do this once, nevermind the three needed. I've tried Irish whipping him into the turnbuckle, running in and pressing x to get behind him, then x again for the grapple but it doesn't work. Anyone give me any pointers. About to put my foot through my TV.

So mad with this game now and it's ridiculous controls. Only need to win 3 more fights for the Plat.

Relive Mode - Stone Cold Vs Shawn Michaels. How the hell do you do the Well Documented move? It says:

Attack HBK in the back 3 times with one of these moves:
Grapple when HBK is groggy against the turnbuckle (x).
Grapple HBK from behind (x).

Can't even do this once, nevermind the three needed. I've tried Irish whipping him into the turnbuckle, running in and pressing x to get behind him, then x again for the grapple but it doesn't work. Anyone give me any pointers. About to put my foot through my TV.

Go for the grapple and press down + 'X' which makes him go behind HBK then press and hold 'X' (no other button presses) and he should hit him in the back rinse and repeat and it should be done. Don't bother with the irish whipping etc as thats not needed..

I've just the stone cold vs the rock match left but I need 215/215 and I'm getting stressed with the objectives!!!

Well Done, now that i've also got the Platinum i don't know whether to sell the game quick to reduce losses paid or keep it

One tip I thought I'd share especially for the later matches is if you press down+triangle+O its a form of taunt which also gives you extra energy. You can only do it when level 2 or 3 and does take a level off you but is worth the little energy boost for the latter matches...

I'm selling mine as not really interested in DLC got the game for wrestlers like Warrior and Jake the Snake..

Great game for the nostalgia* but not really a keeper...

Nice one phillg1981 :smashin:

I think i'll join you, platinum for me too:thumbsup:

Thanks for the tips on the last two fights. Did the the last one on my second attempt, thought the one before (Stone Cold Vs HBK) was harder.

Nice one phillg1981 :smashin:

I think i'll join you, platinum for me too:thumbsup:

Thanks for the tips on the last two fights. Did the the last one on my second attempt, thought the one before (Stone Cold Vs HBK) was harder.

I was struggling with reversing 'the rock bottom' and doing the objectives outside of the ring during the stone cold vs the rock match. I think I did stone cold vs hbk on my first go...

After getting the platinum I was so pleased I got the missus to look at the gamercard with the platinum trophy. Surprisingly she didn't share the same excitement!! Women eh!! :rotfl:

Hi can someone explain how to get the tag chain struggle trophy im propably being stupid i just cant do it thanks

Exhibition match, I chose Road Warriors you need to be level 3 and both members of tag team need to be in the ring at the same time. Then just go for the player controlled finisher and it should give you the trophy if you are successful at doing the move!!

How do you over power the hulkster at the start of the relive match with the ultimate warrior?

and how do you irish whip you opponet into the turnbuckle?

There is a thread devoted to this game in the PS3 Games section.

As for throwing an opponent this should definitely be written in the manual or in-game in the controls instruction list.

How do you over power the hulkster at the start of the relive match with the ultimate warrior?

and how do you irish whip you opponet into the turnbuckle?

Merged with existing Play & Help thread. Please do a search before starting a new thread unnecessarily. :smashin:

can the game save be backed up on to a pen drive or is it copy protected like killzone 2?

thanks

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom