• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

WTF does happy holidays with Pauline mean?

andrewrunagall

Established Member
Press A on it to find out, I was curious once.

Happy Holidays, american for Merry Xmas.

Pauline, Jumpman's girlfriend.

Br0ken

Distinguished Member
When i read Pauline, i thought of Pauline Fowler haha i need help!:suicide:

milkmanchris

Established Member
When i read Pauline, i thought of Pauline Fowler haha i need help!:suicide:

Cant beleieve she didnt croak tonight, wish the beeb would kill her off in a wii accident or the like

pigdog237

Established Member
Has anyone clicked on the little dot / full-stop just below the "Pauline" bit? You get a "secret" message and a little tip...

Also, go onto Photo channel - on the menu screen - if you wait a cat appears. If you can grab it, it will give you more tips.

I'm typing this on my Wii again!

P

paulio56

Has anyone clicked on the little DOT / full-stop just below the "PAULINE" bit? You get a "secret" message and a little tip...

Also, go onto Photo channel - on the menu screen - if you wait a CAT appears. If you can grab it, it will give you more tips.

I'm typing this on my Wii again!

Are you sure this doesn't have an Eastenders connection? :)

BuFF DaDDy

Prominent Member
Cant beleieve she didnt croak tonight, wish the beeb would kill her off in a wii accident or the like

There waiting for Christmas day so we can all remember and look back what a great Christmas that was! :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom