1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB SqueezeBox 2

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by mark88, May 7, 2005.

1. mark88

mark88

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Where the best place to buy a silver squeezebox, wireless version. A couple of the sites I fiund via google dont seem to have stock, anywhere else?

2. Triggaaar

Triggaaar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,022
    I'm ordering 5 from the states, but they've been out of stock of the platinum. As soon as they're in, I'm high up the list. I haven't paid yet, so could always get an extra one if you're getting one. Fair bit cheaper than here.

3. Cardiff Irons

Cardiff Irons
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Really, how much cheaper? Any problems getting them from the States - do you need a special power converter? Any warranty issues?

4. Triggaaar

Triggaaar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,022
    :rotfl: I've just searched for uk prices. £159 (for wired) from cooltopia (don't know about delivery). I'm paying about £165 each, inc VAT and delivery etc (wireless would work out £190 delivered, which is better)

No problems getting them, direct from slimdevices. They will be set for uk voltage, as if you'd bought them here. They'll be under warrantee with Slimdevices, but p&p could be a pain. But they're a good company, so would do their best to help.