Wtb: Ps2

I

iroc_alz

Hi im looking for a second hand cheap ps2 to buy. It can be in any condition i just want one to play GTA: San Andreas on it when it comes out.

Cheers, AL

[Edited to remove email details]

Mod Comment

iroc alz,

Please read the trading rules.

The use of Email and PM are prohibited until a deal has been negotiated on thread. I have edited your post accordingly.

Regards,

Kelvin.

Ive got Ps2 very good condition boxed with 2 officia controllers 1 is black 1 is red see tru... I have Need for speed underground, GTA 3, GTA Vice City, mem card, multitap

Give me your offers Dude

You have to state the price as you are offering it for sale.

Kelvin, why don't you lock all new users out from advertising until they can demonstate they have read the rules?

Would work out with a lot less headaches for everyone else? :thumbsup:

Bit harsh that though dont ya think.

theonegarrod,

Games Guru beat me to it in this instance which is probably a good thing from your point of view as your post would more than likely have been deleted ;)

Please make sure that you read, and understand the rules for this forum before posting - they're not the same as the rules you're likely to find on other forums :)

Regards,

Kelvin.

theonegarrod - Can you check my PS2 thread (in my sig) as i am looking for a mem card and multi-tap should iroc alz not take up your offer and you decide to sell them seperately :)

Apologies if this is hijacking? Feel free to delete.

ps2 are £100 Brand new from Game

Hope this helps

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom