• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Wrong choice with K850i

tigermad

Distinguished Member
I purchased 2 k850is when I joined tmobile last weekend. Since I have an iphone they are not needed but I thought I would like to sell them. The problem is i didnt realise it costs £30 + to unlock them!

What is the best seller at the moment that I should have gone for that wouldnt have cost me the earth to purchase on contract?

hot-fuzz

Banned
I purchased 2 k850is when I joined tmobile last weekend. Since I have an iphone they are not needed but I thought I would like to sell them. The problem is i didnt realise it costs £30 + to unlock them!

What is the best seller at the moment that I should have gone for that wouldnt have cost me the earth to purchase on contract?

If you are looking to sell them on a well know auction site then the difference in unlocked K850is to ones locked to T-Mobile isnt that much.

Im joing T-Mobile soon due to the brilliant tariffs, and too have bought an iphone i plan to use with it, and i too am going to sell the K850i when it comes. Dont unlock it and sell it as locked and i bet you get as much as you wanted.

:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom