Wreckfest

I just got Burnout paradise in the humble bundle and am lookign forward to playing that again. I've not found many to match it for terms of good handling, speed, damage and excitement.

I look forward to the release of this, but I will never, ever pre-order a game. Ever.

Flatout 2 is one of my favourite games of all time.. It was a favourite at LAN parties.

Then Ultimate Carnage was released and it just improved the game! :D

I think I put more time into the silly mini-games than I did into the racing!

I'll wait for more in game footage or even a beta before I pre-order. I've learnt my lesson after FTruck which I didn't like at all.

Looking on the official site at the video it shows abit more of the game which looks really good, however I wont be pre-ordering a game that isnt even made yet and not due for relase until spring of next year.

Once early access hits people will record it to give us a better idea of how its working out. Good luck to them though as it looks like great fun.

backed this a few weeks ago. well worth the support

I like the damage models, but they really have to change it so that the car you're driving shows damage too

got a mail stating it has now been cancelled. Boo hiss

same :(

I think that Bugbear should have done what PCars and AC have done and released the game with gradual updates. The money from sales would have kept them afloat once Steam Greenlight brought them into the spotlight. I wish the team all the best even if it means pairing up with a publisher.

Not sure what the talk about anything being cancelled..the game's early access version is now available and looks to be a great star (downloading mine right now).
Here's a vid showing someone else playing this version

This could be ridiculous fun online.

Wow, that looks great. Imagine the carnage in multiplayer :)

the confusion has come about as the devs withdrew from kickstarter (which prompted project cancelled emails to backers) and have instead concentrated on generating funding via pre-order:
'Although our Kickstarter campaign has attracted tremendous enthusiasm, during the last couple of weeks it’s become obvious that we are not going to meet our goal. Because of this we have decided concentrate our efforts on the pre-order campaign'

So looks like game on....:)

Attachments

• nextcar.jpeg
    nextcar.jpeg
    578 KB · Views: 94
  • Next Car Game 2013-12-23 20-00-39-93.jpg
    Next Car Game 2013-12-23 20-00-39-93.jpg
    749.6 KB · Views: 21,415
Last edited:
preordered and played the early demo. v encouraging. runs pretty good too.

noticed flatout uc on steam sale for just under a fiver which is ace. still have the 360 version I play now and again but recommend anyone who doesn't have it to take a look

Pre-ordered this - it is a lot of fun. This is a quick video of the demo derby section - 24 cars, everything maxed, ran at 80-90 fps.

:eek: I've just seen a video on this and it looks as though it could be very good!

I used to very much enjoy Flatout and the gameplay video I've seen of the demo makes it look very impressive

Just bought this; the preview videos look fantastic and arcade racers always make a good respite from 'serious' racing sims.

How is this working out? £15?
Looks like a lot of fun for that.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom