Wreckfest PS5 Edition

Not everyone has PS+ I suppose. However, if you were going to buy Wreckfest anyway, you’d be as well putting the money towards PS+ and effectively getting PS+ for about a tenner.
But then you lose the game unless you continue your subscription.

I wont be upgrading until I can copy across my PS4 save file.

But then you lose the game unless you continue your subscription.
True but I believe the person you quoted was referring to getting a one year PS+ subscription.

True but I believe the person you quoted was referring to getting a one year PS+ subscription.
They were. In which case you lose the game after a year but if you buy it you keep it forever.

They were. In which case you lose the game after a year but if you buy it you keep it forever.

Agreed but a year is a long time, and the question would be how long might someone end up wanting to play it. Personally I think going for a (discounted) PS+ membership to get the game free is a bit of a no-brainer vs paying £35 for the game in a month's time. In part as anyone who really gets into it is very likely to end up wanting to play multiplayer, and the odds are pretty high that at least one other game of interest would crop up on PS+ in the year too.

Oh I agree, PS+ is a no brainer. I pay for PS+, PS Now and Game Pass and so very rarely ever buy an actual game.

The PS+ games offering has been very strong recently IMO. I presume it’s in response to GPU. If we get PS5 games to the level of Wreckfest or Oddworld every month I’ll be well chuffed. Maybe not quite AAA but close and free games genuinely worth having.

If I add a game to my library via PS Plus, then I take a break from it, say for a few months then resubscribe, do I get access to all the stuff I had before or do I start fresh?

You regain access to it when you re-subscribe.

Game is now available to download just search wreckfest and it will come up. I enjoyed it on xbox so can't wait to try it 60fos adaptive triggers

1620119768761.png

I'm not a huge fan of racing games but I'll give it a try being as it's on PS+.

What difficulty do you guys have it on? I have it on novice while car steering is normal and damage on realistic.
I thought its meant to have adaptive triggers

What difficulty do you guys have it on? I have it on novice while car steering is normal and damage on realistic.
I thought its meant to have adaptive triggers

Realistic damage will wreck you pretty quickly. I have been playing with all the assists off and normal damage. Not tried the PS5 version yet.

Had about half an hour on it. It’s alright, as others have said DualSense implementation isn’t anything to write home about.

Is this controller only or are wheels supported?

Why can't I find this on the PS+ section..?

Why can't I find this on the PS+ section..?

Dunno, it should be there. It was there from Tuesday morning for me. I presume you're using a PS5 because it's only the PS5 version on PS+, not PS4 as well?

Dunno, it should be there. It was there from Tuesday morning for me. I presume you're using a PS5 because it's only the PS5 version on PS+, not PS4 as well?
It is there this morning. Yesterday it was not showing.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom