Wreckfest PS5 Edition

Desmo

Distinguished Member
Not everyone has PS+ I suppose. However, if you were going to buy Wreckfest anyway, you’d be as well putting the money towards PS+ and effectively getting PS+ for about a tenner.
But then you lose the game unless you continue your subscription.

thestig230

I wont be upgrading until I can copy across my PS4 save file.

Ultrasonic

But then you lose the game unless you continue your subscription.
True but I believe the person you quoted was referring to getting a one year PS+ subscription.

Desmo

Distinguished Member
True but I believe the person you quoted was referring to getting a one year PS+ subscription.
They were. In which case you lose the game after a year but if you buy it you keep it forever.

Ultrasonic

They were. In which case you lose the game after a year but if you buy it you keep it forever.

Agreed but a year is a long time, and the question would be how long might someone end up wanting to play it. Personally I think going for a (discounted) PS+ membership to get the game free is a bit of a no-brainer vs paying £35 for the game in a month's time. In part as anyone who really gets into it is very likely to end up wanting to play multiplayer, and the odds are pretty high that at least one other game of interest would crop up on PS+ in the year too.

Desmo

Distinguished Member
Oh I agree, PS+ is a no brainer. I pay for PS+, PS Now and Game Pass and so very rarely ever buy an actual game.

Pillow Lover

Distinguished Member
The PS+ games offering has been very strong recently IMO. I presume it’s in response to GPU. If we get PS5 games to the level of Wreckfest or Oddworld every month I’ll be well chuffed. Maybe not quite AAA but close and free games genuinely worth having.

fitzybhoy25

If I add a game to my library via PS Plus, then I take a break from it, say for a few months then resubscribe, do I get access to all the stuff I had before or do I start fresh?

Pillow Lover

Distinguished Member
You regain access to it when you re-subscribe.

tony kop77

Game is now available to download just search wreckfest and it will come up. I enjoyed it on xbox so can't wait to try it 60fos adaptive triggers

KennyNinja74

Distinguished Member
1620119768761.png

FevreDream

I'm not a huge fan of racing games but I'll give it a try being as it's on PS+.

tony kop77

What difficulty do you guys have it on? I have it on novice while car steering is normal and damage on realistic.
I thought its meant to have adaptive triggers

FevreDream

Had about half an hour on it. It’s alright, as others have said DualSense implementation isn’t anything to write home about.

Ultrasonic

Is this controller only or are wheels supported?

FevreDream

Why can't I find this on the PS+ section..?

Dunno, it should be there. It was there from Tuesday morning for me. I presume you're using a PS5 because it's only the PS5 version on PS+, not PS4 as well?

silvercue

Distinguished Member
Dunno, it should be there. It was there from Tuesday morning for me. I presume you're using a PS5 because it's only the PS5 version on PS+, not PS4 as well?
It is there this morning. Yesterday it was not showing.

FevreDream

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J Thoughts, madVR Processor & Sonus faber Lumina II Reviews + Movie & TV roundup
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

AVForums Podcast: 16th June 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Deezer introduces 360 Sessions to showcase spatial audio
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
E3 2021: Ten of the Best
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Sonus faber expands Lumina speaker range