WRC Generations - November 3rd

Jimster71

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The final WRC game from Kyloton Racing is out this October. The licence switches to EA next year.

They seem to be going all-in with pretty much all the countries and stages that they have had in games up to now. There's a new ranked multiplayer league system which sounds interesting. The leaderboards were always full of impossible times, so will be nice to get some proper competition going (assuming it works).

One of the biggest differences is the new Rally 1 cars which have hybrid boost power. One more thing to have to manage during stages.

Apparently the game has been optimised from the previous version, which was much needed! Hopefully haptics have improved too. Graphically, it doesn't look too different to the last one.

Here's a few trailers. I'll be checking the game out when it releases.

Only offers 60fps at 1080p, with 4k30 as the other choice. A little disappointed in that. Not played enough to form impressions of the driving model yet.

Only played this a bit, and I really like the physics. There is a bug with the Fanatec DD wheel where it gets stuck trying to turn in a direction constantly at the end of races/stages and need reconnecting, but I' sure they will fix it soon.

Got this cheap in the store and have a question regarding the damage indicator. Does it always stay grey? I have damage set to Low, but the damage indicator never changes during a race. Even if I hit a tree head on at 80mph, the damage indicator shows nothing?

Got this cheap in the store and have a question regarding the damage indicator. Does it always stay grey? I have damage set to Low, but the damage indicator never changes during a race. Even if I hit a tree head on at 80mph, the damage indicator shows nothing?
No. The indicator will turn red for the respective car part that is damaged. Low settings must mean really low.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom