WRC 10 Xbox Series X

Alun007

Novice Member
Hi folks,

I have a Xbox Series X.

I just bought WRC 10 version for Xbox one and Xbox Series X (see attached).
9B6CADED-F2C1-4CE2-B646-F4259266B36A.jpeg
The games doesn’t have the optimised label on it so question is , do I need to return this and get a Series X specific version, or one with the optimised label on it to get the best version of the game?

Thanks, Alun

Sandman

Distinguished Member
It looks like you will need to do that. Why some games have smart delivery and others don’t is a huge marketing balls up as far as I’m concerned. Can you install the One version then pay extra to upgrade like you can with COD? Who knows, as I said - it’s a balls up.

KennyNinja74

Distinguished Member
Hi folks,

I have a Xbox Series X.

I just bought WRC 10 version for Xbox one and Xbox Series X (see attached). View attachment 1566441The games doesn’t have the optimised label on it so question is , do I need to return this and get a Series X specific version, or one with the optimised label on it to get the best version of the game?

Thanks, Alun
On the MS Store via my Series S it does say its Optimised, I'd guess once its updated when you put the disc in it will be Optimised.

Looks like there are two versions the Series X version is £5 more for the extra bells and whistles.

Alun007

Novice Member
Thanks for that mate. Yes, fully agree, why not make it bloody simple instead. Think I’ll return and get the ‘proper’ one!!

cheers, Alun

KennyNinja74

Distinguished Member
Great price for the Series X version.

Zaichik

Great price for the Series X version.

Even cheaper at Base.com

Zaichik

Never used Base before, The Game Collection are first class, games always show up next day and pre orders always turn up early.
Base are really good too. Preorders are usually early and in stock items take a day or two. I've used them loads and got my son's PS5 from there.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom