Wrap or Spray Speaker Cabinet

steelman1991

OK guys here's the rub.

Currently considering upgarding my current KEF T305 (L/C/R) to a set of Sunfire CRS-3 XT Series (left and Right), complimented with a Sunfire CRS-3c XT Series Centre Speaker.

Dan at the Movie Rooms, was kind enough to arrange a home demo, of the centre speaker and it's a cracker - even though it was only the in-wall version he could lay his hands on, it's been enough to convince me that they are the best upgrade path - with the restrictions placed by my good lady wife.

Basically on wall's are fine, providing they blend with the decor.

So the problem - neither of us like the cabinetry - its a darkish finish (ebonized rosewood - typical American, they did the same with electronic keyboards in the past). Anyway after all that I was wondering if any of you had any eperience either with vinyl wrapping a cabinet or having one re-sprayed and if you did how was the experience.

I have a relation who is in the Vehicle wrapping trade and he has suggested it is certainly doable.

Any other suggestions - other than a different manufaturer lol.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom