• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

wow2

dennis

Established Member
just bought the game and installed it,but cant play because the server that does the accounts is down due to overuse!this is a good start to my first ever venture into online gaming,ah well i'll keep trying,anyone else in same boat? :rolleyes:

zAndy1

Distinguished Member
Yep, same here.. bloody annoying isn't it!

Andy

davet010

Established Member
It's the first day, so everyone is logging at once. I'm going to wait for a few days to let it settle down for a bit.

dennis

Established Member
managed to get on at 01.30 this morning!what a lot of messing about it is to register your account,if you take too long putting in your details they cut you off and make you start again,i hope this :censored: game is worth it.only played a little while.

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
From what i've read in various forums the game is great for the first month or so and then becomes rather dull. I've been tempted by this but the lastability does seem to be a problem. Crafters are also suposed to be pretty much obsolete in the game as well.

It seems to be good for people who are new to the genre and just after something lighthearted to cut their teeth on.

How are you finding it so far?

Hopefully Dark and Light will take the genre forward. If it does half that it claims to do then it probably will!

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom