1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WOW WOW WOW WOW GC Is The Console To Have

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by betamac, May 22, 2002.

1. betamac

betamac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just watched all the videos from Nintendo on the up coming games and wow do they blow you away:

Super Mario Sunshine: from the screen shots i was a little worried about this title but to see it actually running reasures me it looks great and i cant wait for it.

Zelda: again i was a little worried with the cel shading and after seeing the video man does it look good its just like playing a cartoon, i undestand why they have done it that was as well, Nintendo are known for inervation the jump from Nes to N64 was a big one and if Nintendo could of just made anouther 3D zelda (even with updated graphics) peoplke would criticise it, so they have broke the mould with a cartoon look.

Metroid: Again looks stunning but this has looked great from the start and i expect big things from this.

Starfox: Looks fantastic basically this will be for all those people who wanted a 3D update to zelda stunning graphics and simular control system to N64 zelda. and its great Rare is Still EXCLUSIVE

Mario Party: Never played a mario party game but think i might just get this looks extremely fun for a group of people

1080 Snowboarding: This is the one i am most looking forward to sounds strange i know but the original was fantastic i spent ages playing on it, the video shows stunning graphics and i love the idea of realtime weather efects, Avalanches at no set time or set Point on the course, trees falling randomly sounds great, i hate the over the top style SSX Tricky games this is a real snowbarding game and will be FAB

to sum it all up Ninteno is just simply great and the gamecube is gona be the best console to own without a shadow of a doubt

Thankyou and goodnight!
    :)

2. ashearer

ashearer
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Where can I see the vids?

Thanks.
    Andy

3. tryingtimes

tryingtimes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +548
    I think Nintendo have done everything needed to keep existing fans really, really happy.

I still don't think they've done enough to convince PS2/Xbox owners that they should own one though. The only game that appeals to them so far is the Resident Evil series.

I can see how amazing 1080, Metroid, Zelda Mario are but if they didn't like the N64 then I don't see how they're suddenly going to change their mind.
    Nintendo need a Japanese movie-alike to go up there with Metal Gear Solid I think.

BTW even though I'm not so sure. I think Starfox Adventures is going to be the best selling game on GC this year.

4. betamac

betamac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  5. Respectamonkeee

Respectamonkeee
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    played m8ty......great trailers.......

like the multiplayer board game 1........looks top fun

6. azzo

azzo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    I think Nintendo has done enough to pick up some of the Sony Market. The trouble with many games these days is that they
    are taken too seriously, Nintendo I believe has braught some
    genuine fun back into the industry. Now do I keep my PS2 before buying my GC? What Nintendo doesn't want is a dull game like MGS2.

Azzo