WOW - what service.

R

ricdiggle

Wow.
I've been a Tag owner for all of 2 days now and have had cause to E-mail them a queery.
They initially responded in a matter of hours, asking me to clarify a few things so they could better answer my question.
I duly mailed them back and got the definative answer to my question - As the help desk had closed for the weekend the mail was responded to by none other than Dr. Udo Zucker.

To say I'm impressed would be a gross understatement.

I just wish I had asked a better question - I think they have a picture of me up the office now with the words 'Pity this one - his mind is weak' written in bold underneath it!:D

Originally posted by ricdiggle
Wow.
As the help desk had closed for the weekend the mail was responded to by none other than Dr. Udo Zucker.
To say I'm impressed would be a gross understatement.

Wow indeed...
What Tag are you proud to own, pardon asking ?
Is the query resolved ?

I have a shiny new AV32R bp192

Plain Vanilla 5.1 with HDCD and PL II (for now)
And very fine it is too.

Can't wait for my RMB1075 to come inot stock now. My SR5200 is struggling to provide good amplification for the tag at the moment.

Will do.
The first big surprise was that the DV88 sounds almost (but not quite) as good via it's own DACs (and Cobra II intercons) as it does via the Tag's DACs (digital Van Den Hul 'the first metal')
I thought the difference would be massive but I guess it will show up more when I upgrade the amp to the Rotel.

Future plans are to upgrade to 7.1(hardware) and DTS discrete(software).
Then buy something nice to power the front two and further enhance stereo playback (no idea what yet though).

Then I'll be needing some new speakers - my Kef Q3's are in a state of shock at the moment and don't know quite how to handle everything!:D (no ideas here either yet)

Are you tempted then Gringsy?

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom