WoW !! Sanyo z1 progressive scan dvd player !!

M

monty

Hi All,

Just brought a dvd player Limit dvd900se that outputs progressive scan NTSC AND....wait for it !!! PAL also !!! the picture quality is great, i was intended to buy a Toshiba but when traveling 13 miles to my nearest Richer sounds the sales guy said he had sold all the Toshiba's that week Damm !! so he recomended the Limit, i must say that for £149.99 the picture is damm good. I think the only one the supports Pal progressive on the market at the moment is the Arcam Dv88. The Limit is also dvd-audio compatible. The picture was great through the Sanyo z1, beautiful smooth picture ! Richer sounds even gave me a hack so i can play both regions, it's well worth a view, it will proberly come down in price.
I thought i would just let people know !!!

Look in the DVD player section, loads of stuff on this player

Hi

Interesting you say it works with your Z1. Other people had said that they saw ghosting with this DVD player with a Z1. If you do a search you will see the reports

I have a Limit that cost 200 pounds though with a PLV30 and it gives me a great picture also

I have no ghosting ,the picture is fab, very smooth, the best lcd projector i've ever seen !! when i used s-video from my old dvd player i had ghosting it was a really crap picture i nearly sent the projector back, but when i brought the Limit and used proggressive scan the picture was awsome !!

M0nty

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom