1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wow lg 30 inch lcd

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by andya, May 2, 2003.

1. andya

andya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    saw it at comet in oldham,the best lcd ive seen ,i think it even better than the sony.there was a sony plasma panasonic,lg and phillips and it beat them all for detail.very well made and it has a swivel stand.put laptop on it and was tottaly amazed at the quality for such a size.only problem i believe is some image lag on certain games with fast moving objects,i am going back to plug my psx2 to see how bad the lag is,relly worth looking at and it dont suffer from screen burn.best price empire direct £2134.96
    i think this is really good value for money if screen burn puts you off a plasma like it has me

2. UselessPratt

UselessPratt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Wow! Thats big!
    I think all new technology has its shortcomings....LCD still does my eyes in for some reason. But they are getting better all the time. I suppose LCD will eventually win out over plasma too...

3. UselessPratt

UselessPratt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ( I have an 18" LCD screen for my PC and it STILL does my eyes in!)

4. manc

manc
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Dont try to play any video games on there, Im sure the responce time will be hoooooge.

I have a 17" hitachi lcd for my pc with the lowest responce avaliable (12ms afaik) and the blur is still there :)