Wow! Just seen the new Kylie video.

Timh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Multipul Kylies walking round the shop's, check out kylie leaving the launderette, and then multipul Kylies walking round each other, same goe's with the other charactors in the background, it must of taken weeks to make :eek:

A very clever and well-made video. The song's not bad but a little to repetitive. It's not really the music what matters though ;).

Originally posted by Timh
Multipul Kylies walking round the shop's, check out kylie leaving the launderette, and then multipul Kylies walking round each other, same goe's with the other charactors in the background, it must of taken weeks to make :eek:
Just for future reference, it's multiple :p

Great vid, saw it for the first time yesterday. Kylie's never done much for me though.

Originally posted by Squirrel God
Just for future reference, it's multiple :p

Great vid, saw it for the first time yesterday. Kylie's never done much for me though.

I know everyone has a their own taste mate but I think Kylie is a godess.:)

I remember her being really pretty when I was a kid and now, well she just seems to get better with age:blush:

Just seen the new video on MTV and it proves my point.

Originally posted by stealther
I know everyone has a their own taste mate but I think Kylie is a godess.:)

I remember her being really pretty when I was a kid and now, well she just seems to get better with age:blush:

Just seen the new video on MTV and it proves my point.
See, I think the thing is that I was always lusting after Jane in Neighbours so never really had much time for Kylie. :devil: Plus that frizzy mess she used to have in Neighbours put me off for life ;)

Just for future reference, it's multiple
Ooopppsss :eek:
eye nether did gett tene ot off tene fore spelin :blush:

See, I think the thing is that I was always lusting after Jane in Neighbours
Was she the prim one who became a model, and alway's had her bit's hanging out. I use to watch it just to see how daring her top's were :devil:

Originally posted by Timh
Was she the prim one who became a model, and alway's had her bit's hanging out. I use to watch it just to see how daring her top's were :devil:
Annie Jones, AKA Annika Jasko... now married to Paul Maloney
ajones4.jpg

Originally posted by Squirrel God
Kylie's never done much for me though.

Nor me - but I wish she would :D

I went out with her for about 4 weeks. Her table manners put me off though.

Do you remember that pratt that use to present The Tube on a Friday night, (no not Jules Holland), he called kylie a dog on live tv :eek: he should have been shot as a dog :)

and she doesn't half look pregnant in the new video aswell....

Sex and the city? seen one, seen em all mate. Just vid one and watch it a few times...

This is the one on "The Hits" isn't it?

Originally posted by Gambit
Is she not on Sex and the City? :D

quite a likeness really! im confused! is that her or a kid sister or something?

ad

What is this Kylie thing? - I guess if you like guppy faced dwarfs she's fine but this whole isnt she a great singer/good looking/fab thing is way OTT.

Oh yeah, and Julia Roberts - saw her in Oceans Eleven recently - dead ringer for Dr Evils amour in The Spy Who.... (cant remember the name)

Thats better.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom