WOW HD

Kailash

Prominent Member
Reaction score
hi folks

i've been on the hunt for somewhere else to buy music other than amazon
signed up for this site
do many people use it? what are they like

the cd i ordered is sitting at 'backorder' probably means it's going to be a while

They are great! I have bought some mega bargains from them. Sometimes the Irish version of the site have marginally cheaper prices once you have converted Euros back to Pounds and it is still free postage!

It's the old CD WOW after various insolvencies/changes of ownership, reliable enough
(if you used to use CD WOW, your old login details should work, and your order history should still be there)

When you say you're on the hunt for somewhere other than Amazon, does that mean you don't run a price check on titles you want?

Can do so here and set up price alerts ...
(uses your existing Find DVD login, if you already use that site)

I also use this sister site for books

They often keep customers waiting a long time for DVDs (and may then still cancel too; service certainly went downhill with the change from CD WOW to WOW HD) although I've heard they're quicker/better for CD purchases.

yeah seems like they just maybe advertise everything , sell it to you and then order it
will see how I get on. the prices are very good, but I would pay an extra quid or two to not wait 2 or 3 weeks

It's the old CD WOW after various insolvencies/changes of ownership, reliable enough
(if you used to use CD WOW, your old login details should work, and your order history should still be there)

When you say you're on the hunt for somewhere other than Amazon, does that mean you don't run a price check on titles you want?

Can do so here and set up price alerts ...
(uses your existing Find DVD login, if you already use that site)

I also use this sister site for books
I also use http://uk.camelcamelcamel.com to track Amazon prices and identify if what looks like a bargain actually is a bargain :)

I think they're fine for cd's but blu-ray's etc can take a while to arrive. Bought that new Madonna super deluxe edition 2 cd set for a friend when it was released for £10.99 - HMV instore price.....................£22.99:eek:

Hi folks!
I ordered "John Wick" from Wow and it took about 9 days till it arrive. But now I feel worried. Ordered Billy Lynn UHD and it was sent on February 16 and Hacksaw Ridge which was sent on 20 February.

Approximately SEK 550 has been drawn on my card, but still no movies? Today it is the seventh of March. Someone ordered from wowhd and it took just as long?

Says on my mail it takes 8-15 days before the order arrives (International shipping). I emailed them and i got the answer it can sometimes take 10-20 days and in some cases 40 working days !? Sick!

The last time I order from there. Anyone who has experienced the same? How long did it take for your orders before they arrived?

Last edited:
Hi folks!
I ordered "John Wick" from Wow and it took about 9 days till it arrive. But now I feel worried. Ordered Billy Lynn UHD and it was sent on February 16 and Hacksaw Ridge which was sent on 20 February.

Approximately SEK 550 has been drawn on my card, but still no movies? Today it is the seventh of March. Someone ordered from wowhd and it took just as long?

Says on my mail it takes 8-15 days before the order arrives (International shipping). I emailed them and i got the answer it can sometimes take 10-20 days and in some cases 40 working days !? Sick!

The last time I order from there. Anyone who has experienced the same? How long did it take for your orders before they arrived?

unfortunately this company are notoriously slow. they do not keep stock as such i think, rather they order once you order! i only used them once and after 3 weeks i gave up and asked for my money back.
i would keep emailing them, if you are not prepared to wait the 40days, i would ask for a refund asap

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom