Would you swap a KRP-500 with an LX6090

discover

I have a KRP-500A in absolute mint condition with KRP-SW01 swivel stand and KRP-WM01 bracket with over 2.5 years warranty remaining.
As good as this TV is, I think I may need a bigger screen as I'm moving into a much larger room where my viewing distance will be 3 meters!!
What would be the best deal to swap for a 60" without paying anything on top?
What about an LX6090?
I'm only thinking about it at the moment, I may just keep the KRP and move the sofa a little closer as the quality of this screen is unbelievably good!

pannyfanny

Novice Member
I have a KRP-500A in absolute mint condition with KRP-SW01 swivel stand and KRP-WM01 bracket with over 2.5 years warranty remaining.
As good as this TV is, I think I may need a bigger screen as I'm moving into a much larger room where my viewing distance will be 3 meters!!
What would be the best deal to swap for a 60" without paying anything on top?
What about an LX6090?
I'm only thinking about it at the moment, I may just keep the KRP and move the sofa a little closer as the quality of this screen is unbelievably good!

Both are goregeous panels. If distance is the critical measure here, I'd go for the 6090.

I've got one and I sit c6-8 feet from it. It's blimmin' lovely!

Inferno

Distinguished Member
I would move the sofa closer, dont know why but the krp is a better picture than the 6090 it shouldnt be on paper but it just is :) i sit roughly about 7 1/2 feet away from mine brilliant picture absolutely brilliant.

discover

Yeah I think I'll move the sofa closer :)
The picture quality on this set is top drawer!!! Today I've watched I-Robot, King Kong, and Fifth Element Blu-rays and I was wondering how it's even possible for a TV to produce such a brilliant quality with shed loads of depth and realism!
If I could afford it, I would have bought a 600A. Now I think I'd rather move the sofa closer to have a viewing distance of 2 meters.

Inferno

Distinguished Member
Yeah I think I'll move the sofa closer :)
The picture quality on this set is top drawer!!! Today I've watched I-Robot, King Kong, and Fifth Element Blu-rays and I was wondering how it's even possible for a TV to produce such a brilliant quality with shed loads of depth and realism!
If I could afford it, I would have bought a 600A. Now I think I'd rather move the sofa closer to have a viewing distance of 2 meters.
My sentiments exactly, wish i'd have bought the 600a when i had the money and they were available.

And now i dont have the money and they are not available :thumbsdow :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom