Would you rather be eaten by a crocodile or a shark?

Would you rather be eaten by a crocodile or a shark?

• A crocodile

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • A shark

Votes: 22 84.6%

• Total voters

prawnpower

Established Member
Reaction score
If you had to make the choice.
confused.gif

Both would end up drowning you, but the croc has the death roll, where as the shark would tear chunks out of you.

(I would personally go with the croc).

I reckon the death roll by a croc would make it faster but getting eaten by a shark is a cooler story to tell your grand kids. Oh, wait.

This is the strangest question I've seen posted here :D

How about a giant ichthyosaur?

Shark.

Prefer the instant nashing to the trapped then slow drown.

I've often wondered what it would be like watching a crocodile or lion bite down on me leg but haven't thought about one going the whole hog and eating me.

Shark. I can't swim so I'll probably drown first :)

Besides, as Faces of Death has taught us, crocodiles don't rip / tear etc. they roll / pull.

I've often wondered what it would be like watching a crocodile or lion bite down on me leg but haven't thought about one going the whole hog and eating me.

You people are weird!

I'd eat Reese Witherspoon.

Eaten or have a fight with and at least have a chance? If so it would have to be the croc, I would take out my shoelaces and tie its mouth shut*

*That's assuming it hadn't already clamped down and applied 3,000psi of bite pressure onto my body.

It would have to be a croc. I've got mild hypertension, the extra salt in the sea water could be the death of me.:confused:

this is the weirdest question i can remember seeing posted.

:rotfl: @gibbsy 's response

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom