Would you guys give this track a listen and let me have your comments?

Kieron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:thumbsup: from me. Nice combination of rapping and female vocals.

Just listened to the original, and prefer this mix.

Last edited:
Why are you interested in our opinions of this tune Kieron?

Did you have something to do with it?

Is that you rapping on the track? :D

It sounds good.

I don't generally like rap, but I liked that :thumbsup: If you are interested in positive criticism, the transition at 1min 30 sec didn't quite work for me, it was a bit like seeing someone fumble the baton change over in a relay race. I probably wouldn't have noticed it if I wasn't particularly concentrating on listening to the track though.

Dave

Why are you interested in our opinions of this tune Kieron?

Did you have something to do with it?

Is that you rapping on the track? :D

A friend has created it - nothing to do with me. Just giving it a good push for him.

Any more for any more? Would love to hear your feedback on it :)

I'll ask my children to listen to it, you might get a different perspective than my wrong side of 40 one :D

Dave

I'll ask my children to listen to it, you might get a different perspective than my wrong side of 40 one :D

Dave

Cheers Dave. No doubt they will recognise "Duffy" as the singer. Or they may think it's a chipmonk :rotfl:

Charlotte (7) likes it a lot :smashin:
Tomas (14) Pretty good...

Last edited:
I don't generally like rap, but I liked that :thumbsup: If you are interested in positive criticism, the transition at 1min 30 sec didn't quite work for me, it was a bit like seeing someone fumble the baton change over in a relay race. I probably wouldn't have noticed it if I wasn't particularly concentrating on listening to the track though.

Dave

this sort of music is not really my scene but i agree with what you say about that transition although i may not have noticed it if you had not mentioned it.

I think it's pretty motr for me, neither stand-out or turn-off. Agree with IronGiant on the '1m 30s' transition....not really seamless. :oops:

Thanks folks :thumbsup:

I already like the Duffy song, and the rapping on it very much reminds me of a So Solid Crew style arrangement, not bad at al imho :smashin:

btw, properties on WMP show up as:
Artist: Miqueas Lopez (your mate?)
Album: Misery Loves Company

... so what's the rest of the "Misery Loves Company" album (or EP?) like?
- since you did ask Any more for any more? :D

Hey Krish.

I'm trying to push the song over here for Miqueas. Have a lot of DJ's playing it - seems to be getting a good response from crowds.

Rest of the album. Hmmm, let's just say this is the best track. :)

Pease ignore what I say...I'm 50!
Great until the rapping started. Rap isn't music or art or anything of any value.

Its not bad actually even downloaded it could of done with the 1min 30 mark dropping something bigger but the duffy hook is really good

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom