1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wotsis free sim card?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by DustySox, Jul 15, 2005.

1. DustySox

DustySox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Hi,

Could somebody explain to me free sim cards across all major networks. How does this work? I have a very out of date Nokia 6310i, which is part of my car kit.It is completely handsfree, and mutes cd/radio etc on incoming calls. It works well, and is very convenient. However, i would like to upgrade my phone, thus making my car kit redundant. I don't really want to go down this path. Also, apparently the 6310 is rarer than hens teeth now (i still have one "in stock"!) So.......to the point! Would I beable to claim one of these free sim cards, and buy another phone and make use of call divert facility?

Any thoughts are most welcome.

ATB

Darren

2. Smileysnowflake

Smileysnowflake

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi you will be able to put a sim in to that phone as long as you don't mind the same phone. most of the time the benefits are to do with free minutes or text messages that come with the sim. the sims are easy to come by. i have some spare so if you want an o2 sim i could sell you just to cover my costs. i8 hope this info is of some help if you ag#hev more questions feel free to ask i'll do my best.