1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wot a week for live..

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by othello, Nov 3, 2003.

1. othello

othello
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    well what can you say...topspin --rainbow six 3 toca driver..thats mad... :eek: there surely aint enough hours imn the day to play all these.. plus call of duty is out friday to for pc..along with a gta lookalike..true crimes... i`ll be broke...still waitng on ssx3 to turn up cause of post strike.. :nono: so who else is up for robbing a bank to pay for this expensive hobby.. :D

2. -Jay-

-Jay-
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    Yep same here, too many coming out at once & it's not on :nono: :laugh:
    Just got Crimson & Top-spin also want Rainbow six, then the week after sega gt is out then just after that PGR2.
    Too many games far too much cost & not enough time :rolleyes:

3. GirlyGamer

GirlyGamer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I totally agree... this time of year is a nightmare since a lot of companies hold off for a post summer release... too many games, not enough money or time covers it perfectly. In the last couple of weeks I've bought SSX3, Top Spin, Crimson Skies, Club Football ... and as you say next week even more choice releases!

*grabs her balaclava and waterpistol* ;)

Oh.. with regards to True Crime.. hasn't the release of that been put on hold due to the company being sued for 'allegedly' stealing the main character from some guys novel?