Worth waiting for actual Black Friday?

jackpe

Novice Member
Am looking for a smallish tv, up to 55” and have been checking the various sites. Anyone know of any particularly good deals right now? Or is worth waiting till Friday itself?
am looking to spend £500-£800, use mainly Netflix. Will view head on. Decent sound would be a bonus.
have looked at:
LG B9 a currently £1051 on eBay so. A bit above my budget
Philips 8804 at £630 on eBay but from Germany.. good sound but not a great tv otherwise it think? Also at £699 from richer sounds.
Samsung q70r - great TV but they seem to be hovering around the £800 mark - not massive discount
Samsung RU8000 - at Beyond Television for £479- great deal but read mixed reviews on this TV.
Any suggestions appreciated!

ruffage

Distinguished Member
Good question. I’m looking for a Samsung 50RU7400 and it’s £100 off at Amazon recently, but from a third party supplier. Think I’m going to wait until Friday, but not Cyber Monday.

Mad_Man_Moon

Standard Member
If you buy from Richer they say they'll discount you if they drop anything any more.

Plus with them, JL, and a host of known, decent, HiFi and Home Cinema retailers, they'll all have price beats and decent warranty setups. Worth spending some time doing a bit of digging, here, I think.

cameradrug

Novice Member
Jackpe says - "Samsung q70r - great TV but they seem to be hovering around the £800 mark - not massive discount "
Can you tell me where I can get this TV for £800 - cheapest I've seen is £899 !!