Worth (Netflix) Movie Review & Comments

It sounds interesting to be honest. Anything around that subject has my senses piqued anyway, and it's certainly something different on the matter.

Plus I'll watch Keaton in anything.

It is interesting, without a doubt.

A bit of a chop here and there would have done the world of good and given it the urgency and weight it's lacking.

Still pretty good, though.

It is interesting, without a doubt.

A bit of a chop here and there would have done the world of good and given it the urgency and weight it's lacking.

Still pretty good, though.
thanks accurate review, i really enjoyed it but 7 is about right, it lacked an emotional beat or two.

Watched this last night. Score is bang on. Well made, decent enough performances, competent direction.

But it lacked the passion and power of something like Spotlight, even though the source material has, on paper, equal potential to move us. So something is missing. I agree the structure felt formulaic and predicatable, but also it lacked the rawness of Spotlight as well as the suspenseful and often surprising discoveries that saw Spotlight's tempo lurch and ricochet like a pea in a tin.

enjoyed this,i thought it was a very good watch,although i am thoroughly enjoying michael keatons late revival after being quiet for a while although hes the lead in this i felt stanley tucci steals the show,,never seemed to drag really,i would recommend it

Excellent movie, watched it on Friday as soon as it came out. deffo 7/10.

Very good film about a subject that no one really wants to discuss or hardly knows anything about, Keaton is sublime (Always)

Great acting, script and performances, mention to Stanley Tucci who I admire greatly...

8/10 for me. Wish we had more films like this. Something with gravitas and weight!

Nice review Tom. I'll be making a beeline for this shortly. Always good to Michael Keaton headlining too.

Thanks for the review Tom.
I really enjoyed it but would have liked to have seen a bit of substance about the calculation methods.
I'll happily watch it again and would buy it on disc as a keeper.

Watched this last night with my wife. We both thought it was decent and thought provoking as it didn't just explore the worth allocated to a life based on status, family, etc. it also touched on the worth that people put on themselves.

Worth a watch and 7/10 seems right.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom