1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worth Bi-Amping Mission M71 Speakers?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by Sunday Ironfoot, Jan 27, 2003.

1. Sunday Ironfoot

Sunday Ironfoot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is it worth Bi-Amping Mission M71i Speakers? The reason I ask is because I've seen a second hand Arcan P75 plus power amp going on ebay for about £150, whereas I ruled out the possibility of Bi-Amping before because I didn't think it was worth £340, but at £150 I might be tempted.

Do you people think it will make much of a difference with my speakers, I'm considering upgrading to Mission M73's as well, would it make much difference with those, it worth the £150 upgrade?

My current amp is an Arcam A65 plus designed to go with the P75 power amp which is another plus.

Cheers for any help!

2. alexs2

alexs2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,671
    Frankly,I dont think you'll notice a great deal of difference,since whilst the Mission is a very good speaker at the price level,it's probably asking a bit much to expect that level of detail recovery from it......it doesn't however mean that the P75 isn't worth having at that price,and using the setup as planned until you can upgrade the speakers and really reap the benefits.