1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst showing of AOTC

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Jeff, May 21, 2002.

1. Jeff

Jeff

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +256
    I went to see it Saturday at UCI in Bracknell. I loved the film some how but it was one the the worst film going experiences I've had. To my left, 1 row behing was a group of unsupervised brats yaking all the way through the film. To my right a Mother and teen who insisted on doing a critical review of each scene. From somewhere a constant booming sound not related to the sound track (I think!). PQ, is disaster, loads of grain, very dull. Half way though the film a bit of fluf got stuck in the projector and stayed flapping around in the middle of the screen for about 10-15 minutes. Won a mars bar before the film and forgot about it, found mess in pocket after film. :(

2. Jack Ryan

Jack Ryan
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Saw AOTC on Wednesday, as I was in Basingstoke and couldn't resist the draw of the force.

The sub in the auditorium was definately knackered as at every loud explosion there was a horrible popping noise. Still a great film but someone has some AV shopping to do for Warner Basingstoke.

Jack.