mjn

Distinguished Member
Shocking!

John 1987

Your kidding me.:eek:

booyaka

Easy done:eek: :eek: :eek: Smug git!!

Garrett

If he was thinking of committing suicide before he went on the show I bet his performance was the last stick.:rolleyes:

FruitBat

Reminded me of this that was doing the rounds (don't know if it's real).

Attachments

• Millionaire.jpg
    Millionaire.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 562

Mep

don't think it is....but it is funnny though.

I remember one where the question was something along the lines of.....which sort of animal is also a high ranking position in the church, it was only for a hundrred quid or certainly below a thousand anyway. The lady contestant went for marsupial intead of primate!!!

Chris Muriel

Distinguished Member
Definitely nerves rather than stupidity. If he hadn't rushed into it he would have voiced the correct answer.
Very painful to watch - I feel for him.

Chris Muriel, Manchester

Bristol Pete

Literally the last straw...

You can see the horror in his face when he looks and realises what he has done. He was not even thinking...kinda autopilot I think.

Shame.

Pete.

common

Reminds me of the family fortunes clip when the chap answers 'Turkey' for about 4 of the 5 questions !!:rotfl:

I think it started with name a holiday destination, then something you eat at xmas...he then just kept with the turkey theme for the remaining q's :clap:

Bat-man

Bet he gets some stick over that.

i-bert

common said:
Reminds me of the family fortunes clip when the chap answers 'Turkey' for about 4 of the 5 questions !!:rotfl:

I think it started with name a holiday destination, then something you eat at xmas...he then just kept with the turkey theme for the remaining q's :clap:

Yeah that is a classic clip.

I think the story was that he had overheard one of his team mates questions,and knew that turkey would be the top answer.Poor guy obviously had been trying to remember it for his round so hard that it was the only thing he could think of.

bitofatit

What an Ar*e. Serves him right for being from North America - he would probably have got the next question wrong anyway!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom